- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
LETICIA’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1) What is one of your reading habits?
I do read multiple books. That is, I would pick the second book even before I complete the first one. That doesn’t have to mean I got bored with the first. Sometimes, I just need to read another genre so I won’t get bored on the first one.
2) Where is your favorite place to read?
My favorite place to read is in our living room! The sofa there is so comfortable to sit on, so I always go there to read.
3) What are your least favorite genres?
Hmmn, maybe non-fiction books, especially if the topics are not unusual for me.
4) What is your preferred method of reading? Physical book or digital?
Physical book because I can finish reading it in a day or 2 unlike when I’m reading through my reading apps or kindle, it takes me a while finishing them because I need to rest my eyes after an hour of reading.
5) In your opinion, which movie that was originally a book was actually good and worth seeing?
There’s a lot on my mind but The Notebook – written by Nicholas Sparks – is one of my favorite movie that was based on a book.
6) Which book had a lot of hype but was utterly disappointing?
Twilight series. My mom loved it – who encourage me to read the series -, and I don’t know, but I just don’t like it. I only read the first book and then, I got bored reading the second book, so I decided just to watch the movies.
7) What is your favorite book at the moment?
Ahhh, this is kind of hard to answer. I’ll be choosing Melophobia by James Morris. You may want to read my review for this book. And for a series, it’ll be the Angel Series by Melanie Tomlin – but HP Series and PJO Series are still my top and best series!
- Do you read non-fiction books?
- Which book or series do you consider a must-read?
- How do you pick your next book to read?
- Do you use bookmarks or dog-ear?
- Do you read beautiful passages sometimes, to savor like a wine taster?
- Do you drop the book if you are not engaged in the first 50 pages?
- Which book would you most like to see done as a movie?
- Shannon @ mrsreadsbooks
- Anna @A Wondrous Bookshelf
- Balie @Nerd in New York
- Anna @ Holland and Books
- M & D @ The Nocturnal Book Club
- Kei @ The Lovely Pages Reviews
- Pamela @ Fantasy Book Nook
Thank you again Leticia @Shh, I Am Reading for the nomination! If you haven’t checked out these blogs yet, I definitely encourage it!