This is another bookish tag that I saw while lurking around the web. This tag has some questions regarding your reading habits. This tag was created by TheBookJazz. Let’s start,
1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
None but I always read in our living room.
2) Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I use both of it. If I forgot my bookmark, I used anything that I could use as a replacement for it – like money bills for example.
3) Can you just stop reading, or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I can just stop reading. Sometimes, I also try to finish a page or a chapter before finally stopping by.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
Yes, most of the time! If I’m reading a physical book, I just tend to put the drinks or food away from it so the book won’t be damaged by it if some unfortunate things will happen.
5) Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I do both. J I loved listening to music while reading, and when my favorite show is up, I still read the book.
6) One book at a time or several at once?
It depends. Sometimes, if I lost my interest in a book, I drop it off for a while then I’ll just reread it when I already gained some attention on it.
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
Everywhere! I can read anywhere I’m comfortable at as long as no one will disturb me while reading. I hate it when someone talks to me while I’m reading – they are ruining my concentration.
8) Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Hmmn, if some parts are enjoyable to me, then I’ll reread it while reading it out loud.
9) Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
If I don’t like some parts, sometimes I skip them.
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I always make sure that the spines are still like new as for how I acquired them. I’m so conscious when it comes to handling a book – and that means me being OA (Over Acting.)
11) Do you write in your books?
NO! A bit “NO”! I don’t want to ruin the beauty of the book. They are like my babies, and I take care of them as if it’s alive and needs some proper attention.
12) Who do you tag?
I tag everyone who wants to do this! I don’t have time to check out blogs that haven’t done this before.