It’s been a while since I’ve posted an award. I’m very thankful for all of my followers and to my fellow co-bloggers who keeps on supporting me.
Also, thank you Blanca of A Girl’s Voyage Blog for nominating me! Go and check her awesome blog!
See the quoted words below to know what is the purpose of this award.
“The purpose of this award is to help fangirls and fanboys in the blogosphere meet each other and share their love for all things fandom related” – Little Purple Mage
And let’s start now on spilling some words at her questions for me, but before that, let’s see the rules first.
- Write a brief introduction and acceptance speech for the award.
- Add the award button (above) to your post.
- Answer the questions I have written below.
- Nominate 5 – 10 Fangirly/Movie blogs to answer your questions which you think deserve the award.
- Come up with your own questions for your nominees.
- Add a pingback to this post so I can see all your answers and thoughts! (Optional)
1. What is your favorite piece of merch that you own? If possible, include a picture.
Probably this cute little Slytherin tie/phone accessory. It was given to me by my tutee when she went to Japan Universal Studios during her birthday week this year.
2. Most absorbing fandom universe.
A concise answer: The fandom universe of Harry Potter!
3. Your OTP and your NOTP
OTP – DRAMIONE | I am a shipper of these two. It would be cool if they’ll end up together in the book but sadly not.
NOTP – ROMIONE | I just don’t like Ron for Hermione. I don’t even get that “Kilig” factor when they are together in the book/movie.
4. Your favorite color and the character that best embodies it.
My favorite color is red and for me, the character that best embodies it is Bellatrix Lestrange from the Harry Potter Series.
5. Let’s talk pokémon – do you like the new game? What pokémon are you?
First of all, I’m not really a Pokemon fan, so I don’t know what will I answer on the second question. For the first one, no. I don’t play it because I find it boring and it is not one of my interest.
- What is your #1 fandom?
- If you’ll be given a chance to see the character [from the story] in person, who will it be?
- What kind of fangirl are you? The obvious one, the silent one, etc.?
- Any movie that you will never ends up getting tired of watching again?
- How did you know that you are already fangirling?
That’s it! I am not nominating anyone. Just do this one if you like and add a pingback on this post for me to see your answers!