- Thank the person who nominated you and provides a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring, and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
1) Why did you start a blog in the first place?
All I remember, I had this urge to make a blog where I can talk with books I’d read and of course, to interact with my fellow readers too. Living with friends who were all not a bookworm was hard because I can’t talk about books when I’m with them since they don’t really read and it was not their hobby. All book friends that I’ve met live far away from my place and that was just sad because I want to meet them in person and chat with them about the books we’d read. Goodreads was another place where I can keep in touch with them about books. But, I just don’t feel like at home when I’m talking about books there, so I decided that a blog was the right place for me, and that was why I started this blog.
2) What is your favorite book?
As always, I don’t give only one title for this kind of question. I have lots of books that I really loved, and some of them are PJO series by Rick Riordan, HP series by J.K. Rowling, Angel series by Melanie Tomlin, Arcana Chronicles by Kresley Cole, The Daemoniac by Kat Ross, etc.
3) What do you dislike the most?
Hmmnn, dislike… I can taste “disgust” and “irritation” when I see people trying to be bossy around you when they make you look stupid even if you are not when they always claim credit to the work you did and when they try to bring you down even if they can’t. I think that’s many already, but yeah, that’s what I dislike the most.
4) What is your favorite food item from the mall?
FOOD! ~my mouth is now drooling of… oppss sorry about that, I’m just hungry haha!~
Talking about food… my favorite food from the mall is… I can’t decide, but I’m choosing ice cream over the others. ~feeling sorry for the food I didn’t choose~
5) What is your favorite past time?
Aside from reading and blogging, I love dancing. Dancing has been part of my life, and I can’t stop myself from stomping my feet whenever there’s good music playing around. Sometimes, when I’m just on my room and listening to music and the songs playing just changed to something hip-hop or the likes, I’m already standing on my room and dancing until I ran out of breathing.
- Anna of Holland and Books
- Sammie of Bookshelves and Biros
- Eleanor of Real Tasty Pages
- Anna of A Wondrous Bookshelf
- Lisa of Nefarious Reader
- Jesalin of JBelkBooks
- Emilie of The Garden of Read-en
- Candace of Literary Dust
- Sumaya of Sue’s Reading Corner
- Blanca of A Girl’s Voyage
- Cassiopeia’s Moon of A Book Lover’s Corner
- Emma Kath of llady Literary
Hoping you all had fun reading my answers.
For those I nominated, if you had done this before, feel free to not do it anymore. As for the others, I am looking forward to reading yours.
So, that’s it for now everyone. Have a lovely day ahead! ~Sending kisses and hugs~