Thank you Cassiopeia’s Moon of A Book lover’s Corner for tagging me on this book tag! Go and check her blog and read her answers to these questions too.
- Use the Banner
- Answer the Questions
- Use Lots of Book Covers *smiles*
- Tag Your Bookish Friends!
1) What books are you currently reading?
2) What’s the last book you finished?
3) Favorite book you read this year?
4) What genre have you read most this year?
I think it is either romance or fantasy. Not sure, though!
5) What genre have you read least this year?
6) What genre do you want to read more of?
Paranormal, of course!
7) How many books have you read this year, and what’s your goal?
Well, based on my reading goals on Goodreads, I’ve read 39 books already out of 40. But, I know it’s more than that as I’m not yet updating my Goodreads due to a busy schedule.
8) What’s the last book you bought?
I can’t remember hahaha! I bought a lot of books this year, and I already forgot my recent purchase.
9) What book are you saving up to buy next?
Do you really want to know? If yes, it’ll take time for me to list them.
10) How many books did you check out last library visit?
None except for academics books I’d read.
11) What’s a book you can’t wait to read?
Oh! Books that I can’t wait to read? Wait…
*Angel’s Body by Melanie Tomlin (No cover yet)
*Second book of Valley of the Moon by Bronwyn Archer (No updates yet)
*A Dominion Mystery Book 2 by Kat Ross (No updates yet)
*Shine with Me by S.J. Pierce (No cover yet)
And there’s more to add!
12) What’s a series you’d recommend to everyone?
13) Who’s an author you’re hoping writes more?
Hmmn J.K. Rowling?
14) A few books your heart adores?
15) What series’ coming conclusion makes you sad?
None at the moment.
16) What books are on your wish-list?
Don’t ask! They’re too many, I promise! *laughs*
Jess of Beaucoupbooks and anyone who wants to do this.