I like this tag! It is fun to answer though it made me have a hard time choosing between some books! Thanks, Karina of Afire Pages for tagging me!
- Thank the blog who tagged you and link back to them.
- Your first book is the last book of the person who tagged you
- You have to follow the list of books that the person who tagged you gave you, and then you’re going to do something like “book 1 vs. book 2”.
- As soon as you have a winner, you choose
sevenmore books and blogs to answer this tag.
Karina’s last book is…
I’ll go with ACOMAF even if I’m not planning to read it after I’d read ACOTAR. I just don’t think Me before You will make me read it because A LOT of my friends already spoiled it for me so no, I won’t read it anymore!
Oh! I like to read this All the Bright Places since a close book friend indeed suggested this book to me.
The Hunger Games all the way! I love characters who used arrows and bow! *That’s where Book Huntress came from* First Susan of The Chronicles of Narnia then next is Katniss of The Hunger Games! 😀
I like The Hunger Games but Caraval is on my waiting list for books I’ll read next year, so I’m choosing Caraval over THG! 😀
I’m not into John Green’s books, so I’m staying for Caraval!
I’ve wanted to read TMI, but I don’t think I would do sooner, so I’m still choosing Caraval!
Woah! Both books on my TBR! I’m not sure which is better, the published one or the soon to be released Caraval? Well, I’m still gonna go with Caraval as my mind says so.
The book that made it out is CARAVAL!
I’m tagging you guys to do this:
The list you will follow: (Randomly picked from my Goodreads TBR)
- The Daemoniac by Kat Ross
- Constant Guests by Patricia Nedelea
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
If you’re not tagged, then feel free to tag yourself as I’m kind of lazy going through my book blogger list.
Thanks, everyone! Have a nice day!