So, first of all, thank you Jenaca of Jenacide by Bibliophile and Shruti of This is Lit Book Blog for nominating me on this award. I know it has been so late in posting this, but well, I just saw this earlier while checking my ping-backs on my “about me” page. Check out their blog guys! They both have an excellent post that I know you would like to see and read for yourself. *winks*
Now, this award is interestingly new to me, and I love the description for this award. Read it below,
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
And here are the rules…
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
1. I like to buy notebooks, notebooks, and more notebooks even if I’m not really using them. Either I love their paper, or their design is amazingly pretty for me.
2. I also collect different kinds of pens, pencils, highlighters, markers, etc.
3. I like squash! *heart eyes* I just love how it tastes, and I mainly wanted it whenever I put some milk on it.
1. If you could fall into any book world, which one would it be?
Narnia! This would be my forever (first) choice and the second would be the world in Harry Potter series.
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
If I could change my name? Either Alystaire or Alyxe.
3. What is one of your best childhood memories?
One of my best childhood memories would be when my friends (especially with my best friends), and I were still playing every day. Why? Because right now, some were living far away from us, and some were already having their own busy lives.
4. How do you feel about jumping out of a plane or bungee jumping?
It is wonderfully heart-thumping and exciting, but it is deadly scary too!
5. What is your favorite genre of music?
1. How much has your style of writing changed since you first started blogging?
I guessed not so much, but I’m still improving it.
2. How long have you been blogging? How has the experience been so far?
More than a year already, and it feels great, especially when you know that there were people out there who reads your blog posts.
3. How do you keep up with posting regularly without slacking off?
It much depends on my schedule (mostly on school schedule), but I always make sure that every month, I could post at least once.
4. What book/TV show/movie would you recommend strongly to anyone you meet?
Right now, Kimi no na wa. It’s a movie that genuinely made me cry because of sadness and happiness.
5. (Crazy/fun question) Rant about someone here. You can use the most colorful language you can. Let the bitching begin.
Hehe! I’m not in the mood to rant right now so, I’ll pass. *Smiling funny*
And now, I am nominating these people:
- Annie of Annie Likes Words (I just connected with her recently here on WP, and I liked how she writes by reading and going through her blog posts.)
- The people behind Five More Mins (I love this blog! I love their blog design, and also their blog contents are excellent.)
- Tracey of Books and Other Pursuits (She has awesome discussion posts!)
My 5 questions for you:
- Can you say that you are addicted to books?
- What do you do to the books you didn’t like? Do you keep them? Throw them? Give them away?
- If you’ll be a writer, what genre will your books be categorized?
- Have you ever tried talking to some stranger because of books?
- (Funny/Crazy question) Have you ever tried looking funny outside (mostly on public places) whenever you read a book, and a particular scene makes you angry that it made you rant loudly? If yes, can you tell a short story about it?
For the last part, I’m sharing this recent best post(s) of mine:
And that’s where I’m ending this post. Thanks, everyone, and have a lovely day!