First of all, I would like to say thanks to Noriko at Book Fiend Site for nominating me on this award. So, I’ll just have my speech at the end of this post. *winks*
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate
8-13people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. Out of five senses (sight, hearing, taste, smell, and touch), what is most important to you and why?
I don’t think I could live without all of it, but if I really need to choose one of those senses, I will say that sight is the most important to me because I think I can survive without the others and I can also see what is happening around me. Just being an observant will already help you to live in this world.
2. If you could recreate one food from your favorite books/films/TV shows etc., what would it be and why?
There are so many foods I would like to recreate from, and I think I’ll either get them from the Harry Potter series or Chronicles of Narnia.
3. What was your favorite and least favorite subject in school, and why?
My favorite subject is Math, and I guess it is too evident on the degree I’m taking right now (BS Math with Esp. on Business Application). My least favorite subject is Biology because I’m not really interested in studying those living things especially plants (If I’m a Hogwarts student, I probably failed most of my exams/homework on Herbology!)
1. What is your most significant achievement as a blogger?
2. Do you like to read alone or do you prefer to have some people around you?
3. If you are one of the characters from the book you’re currently reading, who will you be? Why?
Thanks again, Noriko. I hope you will drop by her blog and see why she had been nominated too for this award. *smiles* My nominees also have engaging blog content so you might want to visit their blogs too!
I am only nominating 3 people because I can’t go through all the blogs I’m following to see whom I’ll nominate here but hey! You’re also unique okay? So, just stay cool and be as awesome as always!
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Have a nice day!