I’ve finally freed myself from this frustrating reading slump and thanks to my favorite series, Harry Potter, for helping me get through it! Now, I was able to put some books (finally!) on my read shelves, and I’ve finished reading four books now:
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling (Re-read)
- One Fear by Belle Brooks (July 13th)
- Amid Stars and Darkness by Chani Lynn Feener (July 19th)
- Sleuthing with the Enemy by Danielle Hardgrave (July 5th)
I’m also done writing my reviews on them, and the schedules when it’ll be up are written inside the parenthesis.
Right now, I’m reading Goth by Otsuichi, and I’m really engrossed in the story. I’m already halfway on finishing it, and maybe, my review for it will be up within this week.
Then, these are the other books I’m planning to read this month, and hopefully, I can read them all without experiencing another reading slump – which loves me by the way as it keeps on attacking me these last few months!!!
- Spellweaver by Tamara Grantham
- Crane by Stacey Rourke
- At Fire’s End by Charlotte Jain*
- Angel’s Body by Melanie Tomlin*
- The Thirteenth Gate by Kat Ross**
- The Eldritch Heart by Matthew S. Cox**
- Mr. Prescott by Carlos Dash**
- The Expansion by Christoph Martin**
- Porcelain: Flesh of Innocents by Lee Cockburn**
*I’m re-reading these books so I can already post my unfinished reviews on them.
**Not necessarily important to be read this month but I just want to read them asap and write my reviews because I’ve signed to be part of blog tours on those titles. Reviews on them will be posted in August.
So, if you are planning to read any of those titles this month, do you want to buddy read it with me? If not, what books are on your July TBR list?