Another book tag that I saw from A Little Nerd Told Me! I find this nice as it talks about your reading habits and preferences. So, I’ll answer it now!
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
It depends on how many books will pique my interest. If I get tired or somehow I am not in the mood to read that genre, I change to other books to avoid having a reading slump. Most of the time, I read 2-3 books at once. Right now, I am still reading four books with different genres – YA, fantasy, adult general fiction, and adult non-fiction.
2. How do you decide when to switch between multiple reads?
- If I’m irritated with the character.
- If I feel like reading the other book.
- If I am losing interest in the current book.
- If I feel like I will have a reading slump.
- If I get bored with the storyline.
- If I am busy, I choose which of the books are more interesting to read during my break.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks partially through a book?
No, if I used a specific bookmark for a book, it stays there until I finished reading it. I have many bookmarks kept, so it won’t be a problem for me to assign those bookmarks to different books.
4. Where do you keep the books you are currently reading?
For the physical copy, in the cabinet near my bed for easy access to it. Then, for the digital copy, on my phone, of course.
5. What time of day do you read the most?
Any time actually. As long as I’m not doing anything and I feel like reading, then I’ll grab a book and sit or lie anywhere else.
6. How long do you typically read in one session?
I always have a reading time of one hour, and after it reminded me, I’ll take a break to rest my eyes.
7. Do you read hardbacks with the dust jackets off?
NO. I always have it with the book itself. I’m very careful with my books, so I am not afraid to ruin and damage it.
8. What position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting, most of the time.
9. Do you take your current read with you everywhere you go?
If it’s on my phone, then yes. If it’s the physical one, it depends where I am going as I don’t want to have it damaged.
10. How often do you update your Goodreads reading progress?
There are times I can’t update it always. But, I do have the time to do so, I immediately do it.
I am tagging you to answer this tag! If you are not on the list, do this too and don’t forget to tag me!
Have a good day! Have fun answering this!