Hello, lovely people!
I know I’m not good at joining this kind of challenges, but I’m willing to try it again! Michelle @ Chelle’s Book Ramblings invited me, and I already said that I’d like to be part of this! She, together with Misty @ Misty Books Space, is hosting #TropeAthon.
What is #TropeAthon? It is a week-long readathon that will start on July 22 to July 28, and it is focused on trope-related hence the name, #TropeAthon.
- There will be 9 prompts that are trope-related, and you can pair up with the others in doing it if you want to.
- Michelle and Misty will also have buddy reads going, and for the discussion on it and other updates about #TropeAthon, you can follow @tropeathon on Twitter.
- #TropeAthon is also on Instagram. There will be prompts photo challenge. Using the prompts, you can take gorgeous photos of your books that fit the description or category under #TropeAthon.
- Lastly, to know more about this readathon, you can go over here.
- Post Your TBR — Share on any social media, blog, or Booktube an image of your chosen TBR for the readathon under #Tropeathon.
- The Chosen One — Read a book/manga/graphic novel that features this trope, it can be a Fantasy, Sci/fi, YA, New Adult or Adult.
- Blue on the Cover — Chose a book that has any shade of blue anywhere on its cover and shares it with us on social media.
- Other Worlds — Read a book that features this trope. It can be from different planets, different species to even different walks of life.
- Cover Love — Share with us on Twitter or Instagram your favorite covers. It can be from your TBR or just your favorite covers in general.
- Enemies to Lovers — Easy trope to fill but there’s a loophole for those who don’t enjoy romance. Just pick a book where the character goes from enemies to allies.
- Forbidden Romance — Read a forbidden or dark-themed book, it can also be a book about a hard topic, not romance related.
- Recommended to you — Misty and Michelle will be posting a few recommendations in the weeks before the readathon. You can choose one of those or just any book that has been recommended to you by friends, Goodreads, Youtube, etc.
- Slow Burn — Read a slow burn romance or just a slow-building relationship of any kind.
These are the nine prompts for #TropeAthon. Everyone is invited to join us. Don’t forget to follow @tropeathon on Twitter for more information and updates. Also, use the hashtag #TropeAthon on both Twitter and Instagram, so everyone will know what are your updates too – if you are joining us!
This would be the first readathon that I’ll be joining since my comeback in book blogging. And, I hope that I can do this and finish all the nine prompts. For now, I don’t know as to what I should list for each prompt. So, I’m asking all of you to comment below any titles that you think fits each prompt.
Thank you! Have a good day!