Happy Saturday, everyone!
Last few days, I asked my book blogger friends on Twitter and Instagram if they can give me a standalone and a series that they recommend for me to read. I know I wasn’t able to tag everyone, but thank you for those who give me recommendations. Now, let’s see the titles they gave, and if there are any reasons as to why they chose those books.
Emily from Emily the Book Nerd recommends:
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn [GR]
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. [GR] This is her favorite book.
- The Mediator series by Meg Cabot [GR]
Sofii from A Book. A Thought. recommends:
Danni from _ForBooksSake recommends:
- Twisted by Steve Cavanagh. [GR] This is one of her 5-star reads this year. It has her guessing until the very end, and it has a lot of brilliantly written and unexpected twists!
- The Rats by James Herbert. [GR] She hasn’t read the final book yet, but it is already one of her favorite series and a definite must-read for horror fans!
Joanna from SKAVANSIEUR recommends:
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. [GR] She said that it is so wholesome and there’s nothing but love and care and just good things in it!
- Bronze Rebellion series by L.C. Perry. [GR] There are just so many characters of color for this one.
Zenobia from My Entangled Words recommends:
- Heads You Win by Jeffrey Archer. [GR] She totally recommends this contemporary novel.
- Kingsbridge Trilogy by Ken Follett. [GR] The trilogy is a historical fiction that follows the lives of a family and a cathedral.
Alaknanda from thebookxpert recommends:
- Frog Under A Coconut Shell by Josephine Chia. [GR] For her, this is a fab book based in the yesteryear Malay region.
- Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. [GR] *I already read PJO, but I’m okay to reread this as this is one of my favorite series*
G from Book… Noted recommends:
- An Ember in the Ashes series by Sabaa Tahir. [GR] G recommends it because the worldbuilding is amazing and G loved the plot of it.
So far, that’s all the titles I’ve got from these lovely people! I also posted on my new bookstagram the TBR jar where I’m going to put all these titles. I’m planning that every month, I shall read at least one title from TBR jar. And oh! I’m still accepting titles from the others who haven’t given me their own recommendations!
Thank you again to the following people who recommended these books. For the one reading this right now, thanks too for reading this post! Have a nice day!