I’m sharing with you today my Christmas Season TBR. The books that you will see below are the books I’m planning to read. Though, I don’t intend to read them all because I know I’ll be busy preparing other personal matters this month; thus, I only have limited time for reading. If I can read them all, then that’s better. But, for now, I only want to show you the list of books where I will most definitely pick my next read for this month.
Now, the following books are a combination of ARCs to be published in 2020, ARCs that I wasn’t able to read or review, review copies that I received from authors/publishers, and books that I bought and owned. Also, if you are planning to read any of them this month, maybe we can have a buddy read? If you only want to.
- The Furies by Katie Lowe (e-ARC)
- Lock Me In by Kate Simants (e-ARC)
- Reverie by Ryan La Sala (e-ARC)
- What Kind of Girl by Alyssa Sheinmel (e-ARC)
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh (PB copy)
- Feather by Olivia Wildenstein (e-ARC)
I might add some books or not, depends on my mood. But, that’s the list I really want to read for now. That’s it, and thank you! Have a good day!