Thursday Talks is a blog feature where a particular topic will be discussed and talked about. This will be posted on any Thursdays of the month. If you have anything in mind that you want me to consider, please contact me HERE.
- Are Hyped Books Worth Reading?
- How being a Mood Reader Affects My Reading Experience?
- How Do You Organize Your Bookshelf?
- Is Leaving Book Review Important?
- The Series I Started and I’m Not Planning to Continue Reading
- Three Kinds of Readers
- Where Did Your Blog Name Come From?
- Why I Have Trouble Reading SOME Books?
- Why You Should Not Skip Ahead in a Book
- A Disheartening Series Finale
- Book Cover Designs that Bothers Me
- Genres that I Really Like
- How Do I Review Books?
- My “Hate” Thoughts on Romance Novels
- Original vs. Translated Books
- Signs That You Are Not Enjoying Reading a Book
- Why Being a Book Reviewer is NOT Easy?
- Why Did I Stop Hoarding Books?
- What Do You Look For in a Horror Book?
- Why Do You Re-read Your Books?