Hi everyone! So I was tagged by these awesome ladies of Closet Readers to do this tag that they created called Celebrating the Little Things Tag, and it’s a nice one. You check their lovely blog now and have fun reading their posts.
This tag is like a shout-out central based on them, and I like it. So, let’s start now?
1. Who was your very first follower? If you can still find it out, then tag them and give them a shout out!
Since I don’t know who are my followers before on Blogger, I checked who is my first follower here on WordPress, and I’ve found out that it is Lynne LeGrow of Fictionophile. She’s one of my fave bloggers. Go and see her blog, and I know you’ll enjoy reading her reviews!
2. What was the last milestone you reached?
I’m not sure, though. I think it has 200+ likes? I’m not sure, haha!
3. What was the very first post you posted on your blog? Share it with us!
I started my blog on another platform, blogger, and the very first post I posted there was a book review for Snitch by Allison van Diepen. I accidentally deleted that post when I’m trying to move my reviews here on WordPress, and that’s kinda sad for me because I don’t have a copy of it somewhere else. I might reread the book (after my best friend finished reading it) and write a new review for it.
4. Who was your most recent follower? Tag them and give them a shout out!
So, my recent follower is the person behind this blog named How Useful It Is. Thank you, Jasmine, for following my blog!
5. What was the last post you posted and who was the very first person who took their time to click the like button? Give them a shout out!
The last post I’ve posted is a book review for Poison Princess by Kresley Cole. Read it here and tell me what you think about it.
The first person who liked it is or instead are the owners of the blog named Twin Tales. Thank you Annike and Zoë!
6. How many months have you been blogging for?
I started early February this year, and the blogging platform I’ve been using was the blogger. It takes me months again to finally move from blogger to WordPress and checking my archives, I’ve been here by May. If I start counting when I was still on blogger, then I’ve been blogging for 9 months already, but if I start by when I’d moved here on WordPress, then I’m here for 6 months already!
7. Do you have any bloggers your friends with? Give them a shout out!
Yes, I do, almost all of you guys are my friends, and I’m thankful that you are always there for me. You’ve been helpful and very welcoming! *and I wish I can see you all in person!*
8. Who originally created the last meme or tag you participated in? Give them a shout out!
The last one I’d participated in the book tag created by Marie Berg over at Youtube. It is the NY-Times by the Book Tag.
9. Have you any social media related to your blog? Share it with us!
Well, if you mean by an account for my blog only, there’s none because I suck at maintaining multiple accounts except for a Facebook fan page for my blog and BlogLovin. So, the account I have as personal is also the same account I’m using for my blog.
Follow me on these sites, and I’d love to communicate with you through these social media sites:
*You can add me on Facebook too! Just send me a message so I can accept your request.*
Aside from those, feel free to add me up or follow me on these other sites:
10. Last but not least, give thanks to all of your followers.
*Giving you all tight hugs and kisses* Thank you very much for supporting me. I know I haven’t posted something much better for now because I’ve wanted to give a much better post like articles that would really be helpful to all and somehow not yet tackled somewhere else. It just that I’m posting them on ‘My Trending Stories’ profile and not here, so better follow me there to be updated on my articles. P.S. I haven’t posted my articles yet on MTS, maybe around this week, I’ll post a new one.
And I’m tagging these fabulous people to do this tag:
- Lynne LeGrow of Fictionophile
- Esther of Chapter Adventures
- Annie of The Misstery
- Jaed of The Bibliophile Blogs
- Danny of Dancrossbookblog
- Snow of Snow’s Book Hollow
- Ally, Melia, and Laurena of The Immortal Readers
- Ara of The Bookish Agenda
That’s it! I am looking forward to your answers, guys! This tag is kinda time-consuming since you need to rummage your followers, etc. to be able to answer some of the questions.
Thanks again to Closet Readers for tagging me!