Another bookish tag! I was tagged by Cassiopeia’s Moon of A Book Lover’s Corner! Thank you! You better check her blog and follow her too!
1. How long have you been a blogger?
I’ve been blogging for 9 months if I’ll count the time I’d started my own blog on blogger or 6 months if I’ll start counting from my first post when I moved here on WordPress.
2. At what point do you think you will stop?
I think I won’t stop now since blogging has been part of my hobby already.
3. What is the best part?
Best part? When I’ve met awesome fellow readers, get to interact with amazing authors and of course, free books!
4. What is the worst part?
Time spent on doing a post and all but that’s just nothing compare from what I’m getting from blogging like new friends.
5. How long does it take you to find/create pictures to use?
Just minutes if I’m just using pictures available from the internet. It’s only taking me an hour if I’m creating my own images for my post.
6. Who is your book crush?
Who is my book crush? Oh, the one and only, Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter Series written by J.K. Rowling. Oppss, no… He’s my boyfriend actually! No more questions.
7. Whose author would you like to have on your blog?
Of course, no other than J.K. Rowling! Then Rick Riordan too!
8. What do you wear when you write your blog?
I wear anything or whatever I’m wearing on that day.
9. How long does it take you to prepare a post?
It really depends on what I’m writing up. If it’s book reviews, it takes me an hour to a day to write them. The other just really depends on the difficulty of the topics.
10. How do you feel about the book blogger community/culture?
Great! They are very welcoming and friendly.
11. What do you think one should do to have a successful blog?
Communicate with your followers and of course, when you write a post, make it sounds like you are sharing a story with a friend so it won’t be too dull. *wink*
I tag you guys to this tag. If you’ve done this before, you may opt to not do this anymore.