I miss you all and this baby blog of mine. I’m too busy aiming to have good grades this semester so I can be part of the dean lister, which explains my inactivity here. But, I still have scheduled reviews coming each month.
To all the authors whom I promised to have their books reviewed, I’m sorry if it’ll take some time for me to post my reviews as I’m really buried under a lot of readings and well, formulas and computations I need to understand and know by heart. But, I promise to have the reviews published as soon as I can.
Anyway, Happy Valentine’s Day, guys! Thank you also, Isabelle (Nine Tale Vixen), for tagging me on this bookish tag!
Now, let’s start!
- Link back to the blog that tagged you!
- Answer the 10 anti-Valentine’s Day questions provided.
- Come up with your own 10 anti-Valentine’s questions for blogs you tag.
- Tag ten other bloggers to do the tag!
1. Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare, or Never Have I Ever?
Truth or Dare.
2. Describe your One True Pairing in three words so that someone else could guess who they are. (No proper nouns, that would be too easy!)
Ah, this is hard haha! Angels’ Forbidden Love.
3. If you could pick any romance trope to determine your future love life, which would it be?
If I’m choosing a romance trope for my future love life, it’ll be friends to lovers. I don’t want to experience enemies to lovers or forbidden love trope as I don’t want a complicated love story.
4. What is the earliest pairing you remember getting invested in?
I am not sure, but maybe with Merrin and Rowan’s love story from Melophobia by James Morris.
5. What does your ideal self-love date look like?
My ideal self-love date looks like… maybe, going on a private beach and enjoying the view with myself. Then, I’ll also read a book while sitting on a beach chaise lounge.
6. Which one of your OTP plans big romantic gestures and which one forgets their anniversary?
Hmmn, I don’t recall reading a book with OTP like this. Maybe, in the future, I’ll read some of this scene.
7. What are your go-to feel-good stories? (books, movies, TV shows, podcasts, etc. are all fair game)
I like watching anime. My favorite is the Sugar Sugar Rune, which I still watch whenever I feel bored watching other animes.
8. If you could do away with any romantic and/or sexual term, what would it be and why?
I’m not answering this one as I don’t know what to answer.
9. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate?
I LOVE milk chocolate!
10. Pick a theme song for one of your favorite pairings.
Irresistible by Fall Out Boy. It is a theme song I can think of for Delaney and Trystan from Amid Stars and Darkness written by Chani Lynn Feener.
And here are my questions for you:
1. If you will write a romance story, which romance trope will you pick?
2. Red rose, sunflower, or tulips?
3. Who are the characters you still ship even if they don’t end up with one another?
4. What book has cute side characters’ romance?
5. What is your least favorite popular OTP in the book world?
6. Which characters do you think will be best together than whom they end up with?
7. What book has the cutest date or proposal for you?
8. What is your favorite book that has your least favorite romance trope?
9. If you can have a character as your real-life girlfriend or boyfriend, who will it be, and why?
10. What book deserved to be hyped that is still/currently underhyped right now?